Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 06-12-2005, 10:35 AM   #31
Aquarium Advice Freak
I've got to agree with Fishy on the Cascade. I just got a 700 for my 55 gal for 54.99 at Bigals and it is super quiet and delivers water so clear my son said "the tank looks empty".

Hoovercat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 11:25 AM   #32
Aquarium Advice Addict
They are great quality filters. The water is crystal clear and the unit is SO quiet. I had the 1000 on an overstocked 55 gal tank full of Cichlids and the water quality was perfect. And that was doing water changes once every two weeks. Plus, I like the look of the Cascade over the others. The input and output tubes don't look so industrialized. They are black and very easy to hide. Thanks Hoover for agreeing with me. I just wish everyone would give them a chance. I know, I haven't personally used the other ones, but that's just because of the look of them. I have friends who use the others and they just aren't as attractive in the tank. But, thats just my opinion.

Fishyfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 10:02 PM   #33
Aquarium Advice Freak
Drs girlie The 2217 is the" cheap" model.The 2026 Pro 2 can be compared to the Jebo 828. You can't buy Jebo at pet solutions because they can't steal enough of your money if they stock them. 1 year warranty on Jebo but at SFS parts can be sent out of warranty as a courtesy no charge.The tests have been done and the no load gph on the eheim and Jebo are just about identical. German quality has suffered a major blow in engineering and manufacturing.One example Mercedes C-class recognized for its poor build quality. Reason not to buy Jebo over Eheim is nothing but ignorance.But if you like to waste your money or have to have those designer clothes go for it. Next venture for Eheim is a manufacturing plant in China,that is,after they acquire enough capital from ignorant customers.Pet solutions 2028 is $269.00 Superfishstore-$189.00 Pet solutions 2026 is $219.00 Superfishstore-$159.00 The 2217 at Pet solutions is $135.00 Superfishstore-$124.00 Check your prices.
piranha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 02:30 AM   #34
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via AIM to Andos99
Forget canisters.....just throw a few HOB Whispers on that bad boy.....easier, cheaper, quieter, efficient.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to have time to do it over.
Andos99 is offline   Reply With Quote

canister, canister filter, filter

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com