Best Chiller?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fshfrk58

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am looking to buy a small chiller for my 29 gallon nano cube and was wondering which brand I should go with. I was curious to see which one you all run and have had the best luck with. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Just about any chiller you buy for a 29 gallon is going to be huge overkill. They usually only make them for larger tanks as far as i know. Most people have really good results just using a fan over the top of the tank. Many have made some easy mods using a 120mm computer fan or just as simple as a small clip on desk fan. I would give that a shot before you go out and buy a chiller.

I have a nano cube with a fully enclosed lid with a small sump on the back. the fan would blow over the small sump but not the main tank where the MH lamp is. Im not too worried on the price of the chiller, I need to get one fast because of the heat. I would rather spend the money on a chiller rather than lose all of my livestock.

Back
Top Bottom