Best choice aquarium lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kio707 said:
Seen what? There isn't a link for the lights.

I am on my iPhone I don't know how to post a link it's on eBay it's under aquarium lighting made by best choice 48"

Jacobdlaw610 said:
I am on my iPhone I don't know how to post a link it's on eBay it's under aquarium lighting made by best choice 48"

Go to the link and hold ur thumb down on the link. A list will come up and say copy. Copy it and paste it on ur thread.

Well, it's a PC fixture, so it's dated technology. It'll run hotter tan T5HOs, put out less light, eat more electricity, and the bulbs will need replacing more often.

I have it setup as fish only right now but eventually want coral will this light be ok to start with

Invest in LEDs, they are more money in the beginning,they pay for them selves in the end. You will save in hydro and won't have to replace the bulbs almost ever. I own orphek LEDs and have corals doing great under them.

check out superbrightleds.com sift threw there site you anc find what you need or build your own set up ...i just got some rgb lights with remote and dimmers for 35 bucks there bright and i can change the colors as i desire... good luck and hope this can help you out

Back
Top Bottom