Best LED Reef Lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jolee0722

Aquarium Advice Freak
Which LED's do you think are very good as well as pretty customizable? Also, I have been looking at these three specific LED lights and was wondering if you could give your opinion on them and which one is better and why.
Ecotech Marine Radion XR30W
Kessil A360W
AI Hydra/Sol
The size tank I am thinking of putting these on is 36" by 22" by 22" which is about 75 gallons so I will probably have to get two of whichever light I end up getting besides probably the AI's, but I will probably get 2 of them anyway for better lighting. Please give opinion on lighting choice.

Do you have a budget? And what kind of customization did you have in mind? Do you have a controller that you want to connect light panels to?

Yes I do have a budget, but I'm willing to spend more on the radions if they are worth it.

Yes, I specifically want one of those three because they are all apex ready+ besides the radions and I want to get an apex controller. By customization, I mean really controlling what color is more intense and having settings like sunset and thunderstorm and being able to set a lighting schedule with them.

I just set up my tank with 3 Radion Pro, it is very good. The control and customisation just endless. In terms of intensity, it is more than what you need. My tank is 2.5 ft deep.

Back
Top Bottom