Best light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crawdaddy

Aquarium Advice Freak
My wife finally let me get my 125. I'm still looking for the right stand, and trying to figure out what light I should get for it. 6ft led's aren't cheep, but then again, I don't know if I want to go with T5's. any suggestions?

What are you planning to do with it? If your willing to put the money out, I would always suggest LEDs for planted of reef. Just make sure whatever you get, you focus on the right spectrum of light needed as well as intensity.

It's all Africans, no plants. Wanting their colors to pop. THe led I have on my 55 is nice, but a 6 foot one is out of my budget.

I was gonna reccomend the led light I got but when I looked it appears the bigger is 5ft and you need six so it man not work out but I'll post it anyways just in case.

Here a link to the light. It's Current USA satellite freshwater LED+ it's got some pretty cool features and is plenty bright on my 140g tank. My tank is 30" deep and 4' long and the 48" light lights it up very well. I usually even use a dimmer setting and not the brightest one. If your at all handy I'm sure you could diy a mount for it cheap and easy. I know its a little shorter but figured id throw it out as a possible option for you anyways.

Current USA Satellite Freshwater LED+ Fixture: LED Aquarium Light Fixtures

Back
Top Bottom