Best powerheads?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

armyman16

Aquarium Advice FINatic
What powerheads and what brand would you all recommend for a 75 gal standard?

I am a big fan of koralia's, I would put in 2 1050's in a 75g, one on either end of the tank. :)

nope. I believe tunze's and the ecotech vortech are adjustable though. I think koralia makes adjustable ones as well but you need the controller for it, I THINK, not 100% on that

I am also pretty pleased with Koralia powerheads, and I would definitely recommend them. I use them in all of my aquariums. ;)

I like aquaclear powerheads, the quickfilter attachments are great for picking up more debris as well as circulating the water. Koralia's are fine if you don't have live plants and just want to move more water, but they have no additional filtration capacity.

Despite all of yall's wonderful and much appreciated advice and went ahead and bought a marineland maxi jet 1200 because I have heard alot of good things about them as well
Now! I need to know how to put it together! Haha
There are so many options an all I need it for us to make water move in my tank do that the corals will get some movement...so which of these setups do I want?

Back
Top Bottom