Best t5ho bulb combination

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

slitherbomb

Aquarium Advice Addict
O I just got a nova extreme pro 6x39w t5ho system and I really hate the bulbs it came with. Can anyone help me pic out a good bulb combination? Can people perhaps say what they run on their fixture and takes a fts for reference?

I heard this was a good combo

Front

Blue Plus (ATI)
Blue Plus
Fiji Purple (KZ)
Blue Plus
75/25 (it's made by UVL, I think)
Blue Plus

BACK

Depends on whether or not you want your aquarium to be blue, white with a blue tint, blue with a white tint, or just white.

I'd add another purple instead of blue plus cuz purple really makes coral pop. But don't you think that would be too much blue.

1st is red Mushrooms
2nd is a leather I can frag.
3rd is the Kenya
4th is the yellow Button polyps srry they r closed there r about 3-4
5th is the galaxy can frag about half if you want or you can pick the 6th which is a candycane and I can give 2 heads.

Those are beautiful. I want the Kenya and you can surprise me lol. I'll take pictures of the frogfish/triggers.

Thanks. Seems as if 608w is just too much lighting for a 55 lol my fav is this duncan with 15 heads. I'm also picking up an elegance coral the size of a basket ball maybe even bigger! So I may give you a large frag of that. The pic is the duncan. Id frag that but I don't kno how

I'd rather you not frag something that you don't know how to, so the coral won't get hurt. Oh yeah, and I'm going to try to head out tomorrow morning to get them. Hopefully it's not raining!

I couldn't catch any sargassum fish or any triggers but I did catch these 3 really cool fish. I would've stayed longer but there were so many bad things at the beach like 3ft jellyfish and I even stepped on a stingray! I'll take a picture of the fish in a sec.

I have no idea what they are. You can have them if you want. Tomorrow I'm going to the beach again and btw I deleted some pm's so you can message me again.

Attachments

• image-3775190251.jpg
    image-3775190251.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 76
  • image-3677145653.jpg
    image-3677145653.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 75
  • image-2138769082.jpg
    image-2138769082.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 69
Alright, sounds good. I'll message you tomorrow on what's happening with the frogfish. Also, do you want just 1? And if just one, do I get the biggest one I catch, or the smallest?

Smallest or maybe one around 1-2" but the largest trigger you can catch I don't want them eating my clowns lol. Oh and on second thought keep the other 3 incase you can't catch anything

Ibrahim said:
Smallest or maybe one around 1-2" but the largest trigger you can catch I don't want them eating my clowns lol. Oh and on second thought keep the other 3 incase you can't catch anything

Don't worry, I'm definitely going to catch something, this weekend has just been horrible. 2 weeks ago, my 2 younger cousins and I caught more than 15 fish, including frogfish, pipefish, triggers, and even filefish. It was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom