Biomax holder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquarium1

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok, so I got my new AC70 in today :D. Works great however I got it used and it didn't come with anything to hold the biomax, so I was wondering is there anything I could maybe find around the house (that I probably wouldn't have to buy) to hold the biomax and keep it in the filter? Thanks

How about a media bag, or maybe some panty hose? If what you have around the house is safe for your tank, will fit in the filter without obstructing any flow or moving parts, and allows water to flow through it, you can use it.

I'm lurking in the forums, just have been really busy at home lately and not had time to post much , it feels good to be able to sit down and relax!

I use wedding treat bags for filter bags, a dozen for 3 bucks, craft stores have them. I know you want around the house but buying new insures they are virgin material not something that might hold impurities and/or soap still

Well I called my grandma, and she has some unused panty hoses lol, so I can just use that. Thanks for the idea tho. and Blue, relaxing is always great haha.

relaxing sucks when you are unemployed, just fyi. Stupid real estate market is still way down here, so land surveying is left to the veterans of this field, not the rookies. Its nuts.

I do have to say something on the pantyhose, they are ultra micro filters in their own right, Im not sure if it will act more like a barrier or a sponge for bacteria...

lol, Well then I'd have Double Filtration >:] haha and I'm sorry about the unemployment, that stinks.

Back
Top Bottom