Biorb - how many gallons?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did the Biohome gravel upgrade today in the Biorb using sponges as an under gravel filter. Let's see how thing go....ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1472263820.445798.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1472263836.170456.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1472263851.621507.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

PWC and vacuum today. Rearranged some plants to make it all interesting for Red again. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1474778110.498431.jpg

He is cohabitating with an ADF very well. Keep him active and he monitors all the froggy movements. Replaced the halogen light with LED and put in the Biorb high tech heater to prepare for colder weather on its way.

Last edited:
That looks beautiful! I thought of Red and his Biorb yesterday when I saw one on CL which was only a 4G or I would have been tempted.

I kinda want the 4g but I'm not sure if it's big enough for a betta...but Shrimp!

The tanks are usually reasonable on CL but the upgrades $$$

Media upgrade $50
LED light $50
Biorb heater $110-this thing is tougher and smarter than me. Polycarbonate!

The snail sales paid for most of it or my hubbie might have pitched a fit. Lol

Last edited:
Wow, was that amazing amount for a heater!?! I never had looked into the cost of the accessories. Now I will make sure if I get one it has all the "extras", or at least a heater.

Lol, the crazy things we do for our hobby.

Shrimp tank for a 4G! I really like the modular style Biorbs too. Will stay on the look out for one.

I had a glass heater in there for a while. But the more I read about the Biorb heater, I was impressed with the technology. 12volts in the water.

I might be picking up a Biube this week. Watch as the money goes *poof* lol.

Biorb Life was the one I was thinking about too. USED!!! For cheap!

Ooooow nice. You better do it.

I don't care for their media. It is so sharp! Scratches everything including you. I did the Biohome media upgrade kit that uses sponges as an undergravel filter and the gravel form of the media.

Red is doing just fine after taking a ride in the siphon hose yesterday. Just chillin on his leaf. While the ADF swims around.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1476066366.456824.jpg

Back
Top Bottom