Boyu/Orca TL-550 Led using Berlin Filtration Method

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Xbandit27

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Tread:
Hello every one!!! Just starting my first ever Thread... I'm starting a new Reef proyect with a Boyu TL-550. I have worked previously with JBJ Nano Cubes, but this tank so far is working great and I'm impresed. 4 Chambers with plenty of room to play, work and improve... At this time I'm running the tank via Berlin Filtration System.Right amount of LR/LS and plenty of circulation power in display area. Basicly I 've removed all stock bio filtration media(bio balls & ceramic rings) and replaced with Rubble. Thinking about switch to Seachem Matrix, don't know yet. A Refugium w under water light. And planning to fit a CPR Nano or Mini Reactor Tumbler running Orca Nitra-Guard Bio Cubes: there is enough space to fit 1 Mini or 2 Nanos they could be installed under water or at water level, I expect your opinions or recomendations about it..
My set up is as follow:
(Right to Left) Chambers:
1st- Intake- I will use an In Tank Media Basket.
Filter Floss Pad
Chemipure elite
Purigen
2nd-Skimmer/ and plenty of space under skimmer to improve or add anything. About 12". (Well can be fitted the reactor or move rubble there)Don't know if it a good idea a reactor before or after the skimmer???? Good question!!!? Hope someone share some light about this topic...
3rd-Chaeto w under water lights. LR Rubble in media bags. Later maybe Matrix?
4th- Return pump, UV/ some space to work as well.
I would appreciate any advice, comments, opinions or recomendations about how to run this tread, and exchange info and experiences as well. Thank everyone!!???

PDT: By the way, English is not my primary language Spanish is, so excuse any miss spelling or writing!! Hope you guys have a good one...

Back
Top Bottom