brand you like the most

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artur

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a Current light. MH and T5. Always use original Current T5 but I heard there are better brands. What you guys use..

That's really up to personal preference. I swear by FNI fixtures simply because they work great, have remote ballasts, and are cheap. I wouldn't replace a working current fixture with one though... that would be pointless. If what you've got works, why change it?

mfdrookie516 said:
That's really up to personal preference. I swear by FNI fixtures simply because they work great, have remote ballasts, and are cheap. I wouldn't replace a working current fixture with one though... that would be pointless. If what you've got works, why change it?

so FNI is good sweet have you used the 4x24w?

i like sunlight supply. they have been in the plant and reef lighting business for ever, and always put out quality products.

Sorry guys. It is my fault. I love my Current light. I meant bulbs!!!!!! I feel so stupid. I always replaced my bulbs with Current and heard like Usho, Geismman are much better... Sorry again..

Ohhhhhh, yeah, that changes things a bit. I've heard nothing but wonderful things about geissman bulbs... I just ordered two myself. they're a bit pricey, but from everything I've been told, well worth the money.

Mr. X recommended my ATI bulb setup and I couldn't be happier with them. I find their light perfect for my tastes. :-D I will be buying ATI bulbs most likely for my new 12 bulb fixture. Worth the extra couple dollars.

Back
Top Bottom