BRS GFO reactor and MJ1200

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flaxon-Waxon

Aquarium Advice Addict
Anybody have any experience with this reactor and pump from BRS? Looks good for short money... But I don't want to have to replace it in a year so am open to upgrades for a bit more..

Benamayer said:
Anybody have any experience with this reactor and pump from BRS? Looks good for short money... But I don't want to have to replace it in a year so am open to upgrades for a bit more..

I have the MJ1200 been running in my bio cube 29 for 9 months. No issues to report. The reactor I can't comment on.

Benamayer said:

I have this reactor. Good reactor however depending on your needs you can get a smaller maxijet. I use a maxijet 600 on mine. The maxijets can be a bit noisy.

Storing unit under tank, no sump so piping will need to go a few feet up/down.. Would I need the bigger pump ya think?

Benamayer said:
Storing unit under tank, no sump so piping will need to go a few feet up/down.. Would I need the bigger pump ya think?

Possibly. I have no sump either but mine hangs on the back of the stand just below the tank.

Back
Top Bottom