BRS Group Buy May 15, 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Still no email this morning and my account is still "prefered reefer" and not "group buy"

Hello, There is a member named Carey here and she does a BRS group buy monthly. Usually around the 20th or so of the month so if you guys need something you can always contact her and get on the list. Just letting everyone know in case they missed out on this one.

Yep, another one for the 29th and sign up will start the 22nd or so. :)

Good job getting this buy together btw. :-D

I signed up but never got any emails or anything. I went online and it asked for my email etc... I wasn't on file or anything. Must have not gone through or something so needless to say I didn't order anything.

If there is anybody that wants in still that was not already please pm me and i will email Lue and seeif you can still be added. If you wNt to wait thats fine carry needs to get enough for her group which i will probably join she is always a pleasure to to get advice from and deal with for group buys. I will do another group for the week of June 8th. I usually order stuff twice a month.

Back
Top Bottom