BuildMyLed coupon codes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
from their website FAQ;

Do you offer discount codes?
When Randy and I launched the business, we decided to sell our products with everyday low prices. This way, our customers don’t have to spend time chasing coupon codes or waiting for the ‘big sale’. When you are ready to buy your lights, you can rest knowing that you are getting the best price.

So I guess the answer is "no" to the coupons...:(

I agree, really nice lights, not so nice price :(
but not that outrageous either

When you go to check out they give you a chance to type in a coupon code, so they must have them in circulation. I wasn't sure if someone else that had purchased from them may have had it.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

yeah but the custom one I put together for my 50 salt tank on their site would cost me over $500 :eek:

Yes, mine cost a little more than that. Now that I'm over the initial shock though I'm excited.

Well I've emailed them, messaged them through the website, and attempted calling them in regards to changing my order to the 6300. So far no response. When calling the phone rings three times then disconnects.

Messenger pigeon?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yes, mine cost a little more than that. Now that I'm over the initial shock though I'm excited.

that is more than I have invested in my entire set-up, including livestock.
I DIY a lot of stuff ;)

I just can not fathom spending that much on lights alone.

Yeah, I would have spent well over that and chickened out. However when I add up the box LEDs I have it is not far off :(

that is more than I have invested in my entire set-up, including livestock.
I DIY a lot of stuff ;)

I just can not fathom spending that much on lights alone.

Yeah, I would have spent well over that and chickened out. However when I add up the box LEDs I have it is not far off :(

Luckily I just got back from visiting my dad and we played a game of cards for $400 and I won! So now it feels like I spent an average amount on this light!

Whoo hoo. After emailing about nine different times to three different addresses in two days they have finally gotten back to me and Cara at BML is working on switching my light to the 6300xb.

Whoo hoo. After emailing about nine different times to three different addresses in two days they have finally gotten back to me and Cara at BML is working on switching my light to the 6300xb.

Booom! Good news.

You're going to love this light. I have one on my main tank and it is super badass.

My LED driver went out (they replaced it, no problem, with clearly a newer one) and while it was out I had to go back to my old lights and even got used to them. When I turned the BML back on, it was like God was smiling down from heaven. Hubby and I had forgotten how magical it was.

You're going to love this light. I have one on my main tank and it is super badass.

My LED driver went out (they replaced it, no problem, with clearly a newer one) and while it was out I had to go back to my old lights and even got used to them. When I turned the BML back on, it was like God was smiling down from heaven. Hubby and I had forgotten how magical it was.

Hahaha very descriptive. Do you have the Dutch 6300 as well?

Cara from BML switched my order and sent me an update. So I'm all set for the 6300 XB and the order was on its way to being built today.

We run the 10000k planted, but you're going to be absolutely satisfied in any spectrum. They make such lovely lights!!

That's what I had originally purchased! Do you have a picture of your tank?

2014-04-25 by threnjen, on Flickr

This is older.... sadly my tank does NOT look this nice right now :(

Either me selecting 2-day shipping made them hurry up or they aren't busy at all, just got an email that my light is being shipped and will be here by Monday.

Either me selecting 2-day shipping made them hurry up or they aren't busy at all, just got an email that my light is being shipped and will be here by Monday.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they stack a few of the more popular models on the shelves. That's great though, heard of a few waiting a tad but longer than that;)

Back
Top Bottom