Bulk reef supply bulk buy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Clever, since you pulled off the near impossible, if no one else comes out of the woodwork, I'll join. What dates are you planning? I'll PM you my e-mail and last name.

group buy

Hey Clever, Unfortunately due to my new membership status I'm not able to PM you with my info to get in on the group buy next week so I've kinda reached a bit of an impasse here.

We have reached 10 people! ill be sending in the group buy form today! everyone will have the ability to use the group buy on Tuesday!

Clever, I PM'd fishbat so we can resolve his issue and get his email added to the list, if you don't mind. Once I hear back from him, I will get his info over to you.

Clever, I PM'd fishbat so we can resolve his issue and get his email added to the list, if you don't mind. Once I hear back from him, I will get his info over to you.

I'll add anyone Who is interested I don't mind at all.

Everyone who signed up will get an email tomorrow DO NOT BUY ANYTHING UNTIL YOU HAVE RECIVED THE EMAIL OR YOU WILL NOT GET THE GROUP BUY PRICING!! if you have any issues contact me and I'll be more then happy to contact brs to help resolve any problems. Thank you to everyone who joined the group buy and made it possible. Enjoy your new goodies from brs

group buy

Just wanted to say thanks again to you guys for getting me in on the group buy!

Emails have been sent from bulk reef supply about the bulkbuy being started. If you haven't RECIVED an email please let me know so I can call them.

Sorry Clev, I still can't PM you due to my membership status but yes, I'm very happy with my purchase. When first comparing my gb savings, It didn't seem as though I'd saved as much, but then realized thats only because most of the items ordered were already marked down to the lowest allowable price.

Heads up everyone. I ordered last Tuesday and today I looked on the site and all the products I bought have 5x the brs points. So I called them to see if they would honor them for me and they did without question they added 1800 points to my account even though my order wasn't placed this week. So check it out!

Wow, thats nice! Hey thanks for noticing that Clev, I'll be calling them tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom