Bulk reef supply bulk buy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CleverBs

Aquarium Advice Addict
I want to set up a grOup buy on brs for this coming Tuesday the 3rd I believe. through the following Monday. I will be getting people from different aquarium forums. Need 10 people to get the group buy. You save money on lots of items and you also arnt required to buy anything. MSG me with you email that is tied to bulk reef supply if you don't not have an account you must set one up. Please contact me ASAP you will save some money and get some great deals on the site. If anything you can always join to check out their prices.

You might be hard pressed to find anyone as Carey currently has one going as we speak. We had 30 people join it.

There may be some stragglers though! Good Luck!

I have 4 people signed up on a different forum please let me know if anyone is looking for a group buy

Does it matter where you are located to to the group buy. Or do u have to live I. The states

I live in Ontario, but I buy stuff from brs all the time. I'd love to join in on a group

I missed the last one so went ahead and bought a dual reactor. Now I am kicking myself for not waiting for Tue next deal.

group buy

I'd like to get in on Tuesdays group buy myself clever but don't know how being I just registered with this site. I tried to take advantage of the last one with Carey but couldn't. I'd like to order a RO/DI and some other things from BRS. I'm already registered but would like to become a preferred member with them.

Thanks, Fishbat

Back
Top Bottom