Bulk Reef Supply Grouo Buy August 21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bavass

Aquarium Advice Addict
Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy August 21

If anybody wants to get in I have to order some stuff from BRS does anybody want to join in and get a group buy going for the week of August 21st-August 27th? Need at least 10 people

If so create an account on BRS if you haven’t already
PM me you last name and email address that you have BRS account under
The group buy will run from Tuesday August 21st till The following Monday
There is no commitment if you join, no minimum order
They offer pretty good discounts with group buys

On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started around noon.
Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!
During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.
At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us! which is a 5% discount from now on any time you order.

Last edited:
Bah, I just missed you and ordered a bunch of lights...I'll be around again next time to spend more money, I'm sure of it.

Bah, I just missed you and ordered a bunch of lights...I'll be around again next time to spend more money, I'm sure of it.

ohhh sorry to hear that, well if there is anything you want to price so you know how much it is during the group buy let me know and I can sign you up.

somethingsfishy said:
Is there a minimum to get the free shipping? I only need a few things.

I think you have spend $175 to get free shipping. But there shipping is not bad especially with the group buy discount on some items can be 20%

I just ordered a bunch of dry rock, but I still need more supplies for my upgrade... Guess Ill just have to finally choose a protein skimmer so im in :)

Hey, I'm in for the group buy, but I'm a new Aquarium Advice member and can't send private messages yet. Do you have an email address I can send you my info.? Or you could private message me, and hopefully I can respond. Thanks, bavass!

I dont think many people check this section. I know I have missed out in the past bevause I usually stay in the saltwater section.

bavass said:
I can try to set it up in saltwater but i think it belongs here. We will see

It does and the mods here can take this really serious lol. Just hope enough people sign up.

Back
Top Bottom