Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My order was free. No money. Getting a credit back for everything I bought. Kinda wish i had gotten the hanna checkers but thats being greedy.

Holy moly!!! That's awesome Carey! Congrats!

The only thing I was considering buying was an RO Unit but oddly the one I was looking at still lists the same price I saw even before the group buy! Anyway, congrats again!

Yayayaya I just ordered my bio-pellet reactor. I can't wait till it gets here. We should do group buys every month

ugg not gonna be ordering anything, my 96w square pin bulbs for my fixture are 30.15/piece AFTER GB discount, but i can buy the same exact bulb at aquacave for 25/piece with $5 shipping. and the jbj digital heater i want isnt even discounted. def need to get more specifics for future group buys

Been very busy and working late but off on Friday so I will take a closer look then. I have my eye on something so we will see. I will let you know Carey.

Too bad I took stuff outta my shopping cart or they were out of stock. Was supposed to be getting a mh bulb but couldnt.
;-( still happy though. I think I;m gonna use the savings for the rock I'm gonna need.

Go with BRS!!! I wanna see it on a large scale since I only bought about 11 pounds which were 5 football pieces

Well, just ordered a GFO reactor, GFO, and MJ1200. Nice deal on the reactor and GFO. Now waiting if my order was free - good for you Carey. :)

Thanks. You got the stuff on my next order list. LOL I had them in the shopping cart but just couldn't do it. hehe Congrats on getting a good deal.

They also give away some random item each week too. I may be wrong but I think it's a nitrate bio pellet reactor this week. That'd be nice to have. :)

Well, just ordered a GFO reactor, GFO, and MJ1200. Nice deal on the reactor and GFO. Now waiting if my order was free - good for you Carey. :)

Am looking at those also. Which one did you get? I'm kinda lost a little bit on which one would work for me.

Depends on what you wanna run. carbon or gfo? Do you have a phosphate issue at all? Are do you just wanna run carbon like I do?

Algae issue. So was looking to run gfo. No clue if phosphate issue, need to buy a test for it. The test is in my cart at BRS.

Ah I see. I would probably get the reactor and get both carbon and gfo, you know youre gonna wanna run one or the other at some point.

Plus its a nice discount on the reactors, really wish I had the money to pick one up now. Have to wait for BRS to credit back the charge card I used for my lucky win. :)

Ah I see. I would probably get the reactor and get both carbon and gfo, you know youre gonna wanna run one or the other at some point.

Plus its a nice discount on the reactors, really wish I had the money to pick one up now. Have to wait for BRS to credit back the charge card I used for my lucky win. :)

I have carbon in my fluval so I wasn't planning on getting the carbon. I was gonna just get gfo. They have more than one reactor, looking at the sizes, they could fit next to my fluval but I don't know about the hoses and and which one would work for and reach my tank.

I really wanted a magnesium test too. I looked at the Red Sea and the Elos so far, looking at the rest now.

oops there are no rest, lol. just red sea and elos since salifert is out. So any opinions on Elos Magnesium tests?

Elos is a well regarded brand as well as salifert. A bit snooty for me but if you're trying to get to free shipping amt or something it's worth it I think.

Nope not worried bout getting to free shipping lol, just wanna get the tests I need.

Well I'm halfway there now LOL, and if I get a reactor then I will be there. But I've no clue which one to get.

watch the little videos. The double one they say actually ahs a better chance to clog . I was gonna go with the single regular one with an MJ1200.

Back
Top Bottom