Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll be calling on tuesday to get more information and try to see what kind of discount we are looking at and if it excludes anything. :)

I want to be in. Just not sure if the budget will allow it in time so I am going to follow along here. Carey, when would you have to have a deffinate answer as to who is or isn't in?

Bummed, was hopping to get a two lamp fixture to go with the one I have so I would have 4 lamps but they don't have them. :-( I guess I am back to a DIY T5 set up. I have an 8 Lamp T5HO fixture we couldn't use because it was damaged. Draw back is it is for 4' Long lamps and my tank is 3' Long. Oh well, so it hangs over the ends. LOL

Pm received, youre added. Need one more to make the minimum quota. All are welcome, in fact when I call them on tuesday the more numbers I have for them the better deal we may get. Just a thought.

rdnelson99 said:
Bummed, was hopping to get a two lamp fixture to go with the one I have so I would have 4 lamps but they don't have them. :-( I guess I am back to a DIY T5 set up. I have an 8 Lamp T5HO fixture we couldn't use because it was damaged. Draw back is it is for 4' Long lamps and my tank is 3' Long. Oh well, so it hangs over the ends. LOL

Just simply gut thr fixture, cut 1 foot off the end, put back together?

OK, so we have 9 official signups. We need some more I think. :)

Keep in mind you are not committed to buy ANYTHING once you get your email on the tuesday it starts. You can sign up and end up buying $20 worth of stuff.

I think It's a great idea to see what kind of discounts we are eligible for with a group. I also think with more of a group we might have more leverage with a discount. I don't know yet if we get a flat % off or if the items are all priced differently for us.

I will be calling on tuesday to get clarification on alot of things.

But all you have to do is sign up on their page and supply me with your last name and email addy.

If youre at all concerned I will spam you or sell your info rest assured, your information is safe with me.

So all you stragglers out there thinking about it just go ahead and do it! LOL

They sell many things that are quite useful including carbon, gfo, reactors and test kits. They even sell NLS food which I plan on getting some of as well.

This is not only for saltwater folks but you freshies too.

Take a look at the page and decide.

Bulk Aquarium Supplies - Reef Aquarium Supplies | BulkReefSupply.com

And to repeat from earlier in the thread, you get your orders individually shipped and you enter your charge information, none of that goes through me at all.

Good luck finding some stuff, cause heaven knows I cant stop finding stuff I need. LOL

Cool. we have met the minimum quota then. Now it's just gravy on whoever wants in.

After i speak with them I will find out when the cutoff date is to be added as well as if we get any benefit from having more than 10 people.

Isnt this exciting guys? We are doing something together to save money. :)

We have the best forum for fish out there I know this for a fact!!!

Cool. we have met the minimum quota then. Now it's just gravy on whoever wants in.

After i speak with them I will find out when the cutoff date is to be added as well as if we get any benefit from having more than 10 people.

Isnt this exciting guys? We are doing something together to save money. :)

We have the best forum for fish out there I know this for a fact!!!

Ok, now that you have the min, I will throw my hat in the ring. Not entirely sure I can fit anything into the budget after the fish purchases yesterday but if I can't it now wont hurt you guys so what the hey?

Nope, just pm the email you signed up with and your last name.

You can order as much or as little as you want.
Ort you can just not buy anything. :)

Back
Top Bottom