Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi guys, still chance to be part of the buying Group?

Y just coming back to the hobby...

Hi guys. Thanks everyone for responding to my emails, I know it was a hassle but I really wanted to get everything right. That extra step actually caught 4 mis spelled email addresses on my part. :)

I suppose anyone can join in, if you have a friend you can pm me their info and I will do the email confirm thing with them too. Just gots to be today!

And yes, still time to join up, closing recruitment at 6 tonight EST. The it's a matter of typing everyone into the form and faxing it off to the guy at BRS.

If this works out though for enough people I'm sure we'll be doing it again soon. :-D

Hey Carey I just sent you a PM with my info.
I'm so excited I saw this thread before I left for work or I wouldn't have been able to register in time! I'm only going to be a little late for work now. Lol (but I guess that's the beauty of working for yourself, no one to call you on it!!). This couldn't have been more perfect timing for me cause I'm in the process of getting all the equipment for my first SW tank :)

Thanks again Carey for setting it all up!!!!

Now, if I can just sell my table saw I might be able to afford to buy a new light for the tank. Robbing one hobby to pay for another. Feels kind of like cheating on your wife. LOL

We officially have 25 people so far. Only 3 people haven't responded via email to me so I am gonna go with what I have.

Any other takers?

You can go window shopping if you like and not buy this time around, cause I really think I'm gonna start another one up within weeks to catch those people who missed this round and to buy stuff for MY newest build. I really think the discount will be worth it in the end adn then theres no having to order from multiple websites for the cheapest price like I do now.

Thanks everyone for cooperating with me, it makes it much easier. I had no idea we would get this much participation! I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is THE best forum out there with the best people!

Thank you all!

get to it! I still have to send out confirmation emails so keep that in mind. :)

Because I'm so detail oriented I don't wanna submit a lsit with any possible errors. And that list goes out either later tonight or first thing in the am tomorrow.

I'll be touching base with the guy over at BRS in a bit to make sure the time frame is all good.

I replied back to your email late last night. Hope it worked! I am getting excited too; almost as exciting as when the package shows up at the door!

I replied back to your email late last night. Hope it worked! I am getting excited too; almost as exciting as when the package shows up at the door!

Yep I got you as confirmed. :)

I'm waiting for a new credit card to come in the mail, I really really hope it gets here in time. ;-)

And yep, I am a BAD girl, but I just need some more stuff. LOL

Ok, spoke with my contact over at BRS. Here are the highlights of the conversation:

Do not order anything until you receive your email on Tuesday, which will be about 12 noon CST.

If you order too early and dont' have the email yet you will NOT get any discount, they cannot change the status once it's done. SO be patient.

You can make purchases at the latest late Sunday night. On Monday morning someone comes in and changes everyones pricing status back to non group buy pricing. He said it could be first thing Monday or later in the day, but advised to get your order in by Sunday to make sure you still have the group buy status.

Other than that we just discussed the discounts which as I have said earlier will be the BRS products liek carbon, gfo and other "BRS" stuff. Ro/di 's can be up to 30% off, depends on the unit you're looking at.

Tried to see if the more we got the better the deal but no go. Even with 50 people the group buy prices stay the same.

I hope that all makes sense to you guys LOL. If you have any other inquiries please just post them here and I will do my best to answer them or I will contact the guy again if necessary.

I'm so excited! As we all are I think. hehehe

Theres quite a few BRS items that I need on top of many other products thats aren't BRS branded. But a dosing pump is looking quite attractive. ;-)

And again, so far the only thing excluded is reef keeper controllers. He said too low of a margin on those items.

Well, good luck everyone and if youre still interested in browsing or buying now is the time to register at the site and provide me with your last name AND the email used to register.

SO far everyone has responded and all the email addresses seem to be correct.

Thanks!

It only took 2 days too. LOL I am too much sometimes...But there could be ALOT of stuff I want to buy from BRS. :)

Great! time to fill out my brs wishlist so i wouldn't forget any stuff behind. :D

What's on everyones Group Buy List?

Thought I would start a thread to see what everyone is planning to buy in the BRS group buy...

May get some gears turning for things others didn't think of...

Back
Top Bottom