Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carey

Aquarium Advice Addict
Starting a group buy up for BRS. If you want in you need to register on the site and provide me via PM your last name and the email address you used to register.

We are aiming for the buy to begin on Tuesday the 13th of september.

if you sign up you will get an email on that tuesday taht will tell you that you have a week to order under the group buy prices. You order on your own and provide all CC information to the company directly. You also are shipped the items directly.

As a bonus, once you have participated in a group buy with them you are given preferred status on most items you order even after the group buy.

Here is the website to see if anything catches your eye

Bulk Aquarium Supplies - Reef Aquarium Supplies | BulkReefSupply.com

Let me know as I'm starting to fill out the paperwork now.

If you have any questions pleas just ask. You are under no obligation to order anything even if you sign up just so you know.

Nice. We will be up to 3 then already. I'm filling in the forms as we go. I bet we get to 10 before sunday. lol

I need so much stuff form them it isnt even funny. Hopefully I have a credit card for this. HAHA

Lmao ohh I have full faith that we will be above 10 by sunday, i been searching their site and so far found 4 things I "need",

Lmao ohh I have full faith that we will be above 10 by sunday, i been searching their site and so far found 4 things I "need", its gonna be funny when we all get our orders because theres gonna be some 10-15 updated build threads lol

lol. I;m on their page now filling my wish list up. I hope I can get all of the items I want.

Just the bulbs I want are over $250 ! I also want the ractor, an ato, some alkalinity buffer, some carbon and some phosphate remover. Also eyeing the hanna alkalinity tester too. AND they sell salifert test kits too.

Oops almost forgot, I need more filter socks. And they are only like 4.80 if you order 5 and thats without the group buy discount. :)

they also discount the bulbs if you buy more than 4 I think, and I need 12! So I;ll save a few bucks if I get the bulbs there. Also checking out their skimmers too, I need on for my 20 rimless.

See how crazy I get? LOL

I can't wait to get my pellet reactor and if we get a good deal maybe a ph probe for my aqua controller :).

Carey witch ato are u planning on getting? I ordered the jbj ato I hope its good

We are now officially at 6 people. :)

Just remember that you need to register with BRS before adding your name. :)

Sorry for being MIA, kinda just went to see my honey sleeping and I fell asleep too. lol

Back
Top Bottom