Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Emails are sent. Group Buy is live!

I ordered...

1 gallon high capacity GFO
4 Clear BRS media reactor canisters
500ml BRS Biopellets to top off what I already have
10ml Zeobak
1 gallon Mag chloride
a couple 1" uniseals
and some ph calibration packets.

Had some reward points and a $5 coupon.

Saved like $70

:thanks:

I got my email about an hour ago. Yes they are out.
Of course I bought GFO/GAC last month, but I think I need more calcium...??

Carey... you should have been added. Can you confirm that you haven't received an email? I will follow up with Jon and see what the issue is if you haven't. I know you were on my first list I sent in.

nope, just checked the email. :) If you could thatd be great, we have the rest of the week anyways but just wanted to make sure i could get something.

I figured out the issue. This should be straightened out within a few hours. It was an honest mistake... I sent in the initial list, then sent in the additional list yesterday... and only the additional list was added. They're working on it now :)

I got my email later in the day but I wasn't able to get on to comment. Then I got sucked into finishing my FW sump build. I have a huge cart packed now for the SW build. RODI 5 stage plus, 40lbs of reef saver rock, shut off float. Jon noted they might be getting Eheim pumps in and I want a 1262 for the sump. I'm ordering the RODI now and float valve in the event they sell out again and get free shipping. $200 order. I saved about $35 plus got free shipping. I'm ordering about 50lbs of reef saver rock, hopefully the pump and a few other things to get the build going this month later this week. Free shipping on that rock is going to be awesome. Thanks to everyone who made this happen!

Glad to hear you found some things you wanted. The cool thing is that even once the group buy is over, you're still going to get some good deals because of their 'preferred' status that you get once you participate in a group buy. They also do a drawing once a week for a free item as well as an order refund. Wouldn't it be cool to have your whole order refunded?

i actually won the free order thing a few months ago. It was awesome. LOL So they really do it and anyone can win. :-D

Back
Top Bottom