Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy 4/24/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks twitch! I really enjoy helping so many people save money. lol It's a bit of work and stuff but still love doing it. I have nothing to do all day so it helps. LOL

Enjoy everyone! If you catch a great deal post it here!

Thanks all!

No great deals for me. I did a "build your own" rodi. Not discounted by group buy but oh we'll it's better than what I have and I know it will be a quality item.

Next group buy is may 29th? If so I'll mark it on my calendar so I can find the thread.

May 29th will be the next one. :)

I'm not getting any spectacular deals this time around, lol, just getting some coral glue, some bulbs, couple filter socks and a small maxi jet for my ato. Unless I see something I MUST have. LOL I will hopefully get the piggyback ro membrane next month and up the water production on their 75gpd unit that I have.

It's the little things that add up, at least i think so. lol A couple bucks here and there actually will add up over the year, least thats how I look at it. :-D

No great deals for me. I did a "build your own" rodi. Not discounted by group buy but oh we'll it's better than what I have and I know it will be a quality item.

Next group buy is may 29th? If so I'll mark it on my calendar so I can find the thread.

Got my email early after lunch!

i'm also getting a RODI, i asked them directly about the custom buildup and no, you save nothing on group buy but i'm thinking of starting with a 4 or 5 stage standart and adding option as these should have discount on them and basicly build it up to what i want and see if i save some $$ on the total.

I'm actually saving over 40$ (plumbing and rodi 5 plus in cart) on my total so it's worth it for me at least!

Is it too late to get in? I missed the last one too.

Carey should be able to still add you! point #7 from the group buy email :
If someone missed the original signup: they are free to sign up at any time before the group buy ends.

Where are my maners! Thanks Carey for making it happen!!!

locke_333 said:
Got my email early after lunch!

i'm also getting a RODI, i asked them directly about the custom buildup and no, you save nothing on group buy but i'm thinking of starting with a 4 or 5 stage standart and adding option as these should have discount on them and basicly build it up to what i want and see if i save some $$ on the total.

I'm actually saving over 40$ (plumbing and rodi 5 plus in cart) on my total so it's worth it for me at least!

if you look at what I did, I basically got their plus system with a second di chamber for only 10$ more than their group buy price, so I guess that I saved 50$ big picture wise. The water saver option carey spoke of for next months group buy is also on my list for the next time around.

Got my dry rock ordered and at a substantial savings. Local rock dry is from 7.00 to 10.00 per pound. Got it from brs for 2.32 per pound so good deal!!

Excellent everyone! These are the posts i live for ! LOL

I will go through my pm's now and add those that missed the initial signup. You should get your email tomorrow morning though, BRS will most likely not be there at this hour. :-(

Ordered my GFO/carbon reactor! Also ordered the GFO and carbon to put in it! Saved about $10. Anxiously awaiting to get it now. Thanks Carey for doing this for us, you are the best!

Carey can you still add me? I was working nightshift so uhm didn't see thread, well didn't see any thread.

I've been comtemplating the Reef Octopus 6", what ya'll think?

Got my reactor today!! Going to be out of town for a few days, but will install next week. Thanks again, Carey!
img_1924932_0_ba220728c818068e6f7855810997967a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom