It's that time again.
Time for the Bulk reef Supply group buy starting Tuesday April 24th
. To briefly go over how it works:
- You submit to me via PM your email address and last name.
- You register on the BRS (Bulk Reef Supply) site with that same email address.
- On the Tuesday it is set to start at approximately noon time EST, you will receive an email from BRS saying the group buy is open.
- You then log into BRS's site and all the prices on almost everything are adjusted.
- The sale goes until the following Monday.
- You purchase as normal at the reduced prices and items are shipped to you.
- There is no commitment to buy anything if you join
- Going forward, you will receive a discount permanently at BRS of about 5% or so. Even if you do not purchase anything during the buy.
The only items that are not discounted by anything are aquarium controller and ecotech items such as the vortech and radion light. The largest discounts are on BRS items such as: RO
units, reactors, carbon, GFO
, filter socks etc..
I have found some good savings on salifert test kits, lighting, including ATI bulbs, skimmers and koralia powerheads. Also their base rock is discounted and people rave about their Pukani I believe it is.
(to help me keep this all organized)
- If you think you are going to want to join PLEASE send both your email and last name to me in the same email, BRS and myself will be going by emails and not user names so we need the two to match up.
- Please send the information the sooner the better. If you wait until the day before or during the sale it gets messy and sometimes between sending multiple lists and emails back and forth with BRS people get left out.
- I do not save the previous group buy lists, I destroy all the emails and last names so i have no record. If you have been in on one previously you still have to send me your information.
And that's it. Very simple way to save a few bucks.
If anyone has any questions please just ask away.