Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy Feb 14th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep, you can still get in if it says that. I made a stink in an email about out of stock items and the group buy, maybe he is giving us more time. :) More likely is they forgot to switch it off and I'm sure they will catch it soon.

I was going to order tonight the stuff that IS in stock but yet another item went out of stock on me today. I refuse to pay $15 shipping or more twice when if all the items were in stock I'd reach the $175 mark and get free shipping. That would pretty much negate the savings on everything. :-(

Hey carey since this is becoming quite big and seeming to be profittable for brs what do you think they'd say to maybe every month or two when you set these up try and get a main list of large frequently out of stock items and ask them to put a few aside for the group buy...I mean you are giving them quite a good bit of business lol

Or just let customers order out of stock items for future fulfillment, understanding that it may delay shipping of other items on the same order. Seems that would help them understand demand better anyway.

- D

what are some of the put of stock items that you guys want? I will try to make a list and email them. I will probably start another group buy up for another week or two from now. A bunch of people, myself included are waiting on out of stock items and several people were left out completely.

Just tell me the major stuff, I don't want a huge list of things LOL

As a side note my ro/di unit came at about 11 this morning. I just packed up my old unit for re-sale and am trying to get the new unit to work.

I will say that the quality of this unit is stellar, the packaging was excellent and it was all pre-assembled for me, including the shut off valve and flush kit. Just have a leak in the 2nd carbon container and will have to figure that out. lol It's hotter than Hades outside and I'm getting frustrated trying to do it myself. lol

The reef octopus 2000 is still out of stock and a couple of the bulbs I wanted were out of stock actually a lot of them are. There were many items that I didn't want personally but you think they could have more of there items in stock all the time. Unless they are just doing that great of business.

Refractometer ordered, was able to combine the group buy with a 24 hr $5 off code. Sad I didn't put it on my first order tho, had to pay shipping.

- D

I would like to be in the group buy since I wast able to get in the last one. So if you plan on setting out up I would LOVE to be in it. =]

I just got a $5 off coupon code for today only from BRS and the group buy discount was still there this morning so I ordered some uniseals for my new RO / sw mixing station. I just need to get another heater and a cheap power head to keep in the mixing container.

I think I'll have to get in on the next group buy, I need some stuff that I can't get nearby... Although I need to make a BRS account still :S

It's coming soon, I'm waiting for a bunch of stuff to come back into stock and then I think we'll do another one. several people got skipped or missed. :)

Back
Top Bottom