Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy Feb 14th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
did you add me? and when will i get to buy my stuff from bulkreef supply

On the day of the 14th you will receive an email from brs that tells you the sale has started. :) It will run until the following Sunday so you dont have to buy right away. :)

On the day of the 14th you will receive an email from brs that tells you the sale has started. :) It will run until the following Sunday so you dont have to buy right away. :)
ah **** i dont think i can wait :lol:

I'm waiting too, I was gonna buy an ro/di last week but figured I'd wait and save the $20. :-D

I'm waiting too, I was gonna buy an ro/di last week but figured I'd wait and save the $20. :-D
start it now :whistle:

i need the double carbon and gfo canister

GFO and Carbon
Pukani Rock
Ecotech glue

maybe RO/DI unit

Ok we have 17 people now including myself. Definitely enough to get this going!

So as it stands, the buy will begin Tuesday the 14th. You should get your emails from BRS saying it's all good sometime around noon on that Tuesday. You can also post here or check here to see, someone always posts when they get their email. lol

I am going to send out email confirms through the bulk reef supply website. If you havent' registered at the site yet the email will link you to it. Or you can just go on the site and register there.

Rookie and Lunchbox209 will not get an email cause I know they are registered. If you don't have an email by morning, tomorrow let me know. I am typing and writing this all out line by line so I could make a mistake easily.

thanks!

cant you get this open earlier? and leave it open till your intended time to close?

cant you get this open earlier? and leave it open till your intended time to close?
No, she's already posted the date and that's the only time it can be done.

If you're in such a huge rush, PM me and I'll tell you where you can get added to another one that starts next week I think.

No, she's already posted the date and that's the only time it can be done.

If you're in such a huge rush, PM me and I'll tell you where you can get added to another one that starts next week I think.
that would be very helpful :)

I wish I could start it earlier but it wouldnt be fair to anyone else that wants in since I set the date in the beginning.

I'm inpatient too but it's only another week. lol :)

Removed contact info... for your protection kee

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Kee! Youre added. Next time though try not to post your email in a public forum, you never know who is looking. LOL

Just email me your last name and email address you are registered with. Then youre done, just have to wait for the 14th. :)

Got everybody so far. We are at 24 people! Nice! A good sale brings out everyone! LOL

Still have time to get in if you haven't already. The cut off will be next Sunday coming up, the 12th.

It's easier on me if you guys sign up early though, I have to transpose all the names and emails into a computer file so I can forward that to BRS by Monday before the sale.

Did anyone else get a $5 off coupon from BRS yesterday via email? lol Hopefully I get another one when the sale starts, $5 isn't a lot but hey, it's 5 bucks. :-D

Back
Top Bottom