Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy Feb 14th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What kinda works in determining whether there is a discount is to see if there is a regular discount for buying in bulk or quantity. If there are several prices then the group buy prices should be the same as the discount for buying the highest quantity.

For example

BRS "Felt" filter sock 7 " x 16" 200 Micron (w/ plastic ring) - English

If you buy just one its 5.99, you buy 3 its 5.40 each and if you buy 5 it's 4.80 each. During the group buy this item would be 4.80 for ONE. :)

And the permanent discount that you get after you are in a group buy is worth a few bucks too. That same filter sock would be 4.80 for one when it's not group buy time. So you pretty much get the prices in the middle going forward.
I know ATI bulbs never go on sale anywhere but during the group buy they are a buck or two off each one. I bought 12 bulbs last group buy and saved over $20 so it does add up.

Just did a people count and we are up to 32 people. LOL Wow, great participation people!

carey said:
Just did a people count and we are up to 32 people. LOL Wow, great participation people!

You've got me right? :D I just can't wait to get my reactor set up and running

There reactors are top notch love brs and the people there are nice and will answer any questions you have !!!!

Hey Carey wanna send me your email and ill refer you on brs for some points

Update! We are up to 35 people! woot!

Still have a couple of days left join. If you do I need BOTH your last name and the email address you intend on using for BRS.

:-D

I wish they would give us free ship if x amount of people would sign up
a fish junky can always dream right

Yep, you're set. :)

I will be sending out another batch of email confirms either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom