Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy Feb 14th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I called about the rodi units and they said check back tonight or in the morning and they'll be restocked ; )

I would assume so. The emails have already gone out for the people included. There is usually a group buy every few weeks though. I would PM Carey though for the final word.

Order in. Discount allowed me to justify upsizing from the already upsized Reef Octopus BH1000 (Out of Stock) to the BH2000. Rated for 125G, I have 36G. I'm thinking long term here!
Order went in JUST before the 'ships same day' deadline. Lessee if they make it!

Thanks Carey!

- D

Cary get the 150 gpd unit it's worth the extra cash I don't store rodi water any more it makes it at a decent speed the 75 gpd is useless

I'm waiting for the ro/di unit to come back into stock. ALready have like $350 in my cart....lol

I want the ro/di unit, I'm gonna probably get a biopellet reactor too, gonna try it out on my 90g for now and see how it works out. It's much cheaper for a smaller reactor so I figured I'd let the 90g be the guinea pig. lol Also need the bio pellets, I needed more hanna tester reagents, some misc things here and there and some backup filters for the ro/di unit. :)

I was gonna get some other stuff too but I'm trying to be good. hehe...

Back
Top Bottom