Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-08-2011, 08:06 PM   #151
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion

Woot, stuff came in today. I still can't believe that I ordered it on Tuesday afternoon and it came in today via regular old UPS ground. The UPS guy had a weird look on his face as he asked me if one of the boxes (the one with salt) was a block of lead.

"What, exactly, is the internet? Basically it is a global network exchanging digitized data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a device called a 'modem', can make a noise like a duck choking on a kazoo." - Dave Barry
mfdrookie516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:06 PM   #152
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdrookie516
Woot, stuff came in today. I still can't believe that I ordered it on Tuesday afternoon and it came in today via regular old UPS ground. The UPS guy had a weird look on his face as he asked me if one of the boxes (the one with salt) was a block of lead.
Lol!!!

Old 12-08-2011, 08:10 PM   #153
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Yep, thats quick service. lol I didn't order til yesterday so mine won't be here until Monday. :-( Got my reactor all set up just need the GFO. hehe
Old 12-10-2011, 11:54 AM   #154
Aquarium Advice Freak

My order is in. 4 new bulbs, skimmer for my upcoming nano, new membrane, and a flow restrictor. Saved $50. Thanks again Carey
Old 12-10-2011, 11:57 AM   #155
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Excellent! Glad to hear it.
Old 12-10-2011, 03:18 PM   #156
Aquarium Advice Freak

just thought i would share the great customer service i've had with bulk reef supply. i ordered 2 new heaters with manual dials. the site said that they were in stock but they wear actually on back order. because of the site error brs is sending me heaters with digital dials without any extra charge! thanks bulk reef supply and carey for setting this up!
Old 12-10-2011, 03:40 PM   #157
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I've had similar luck with their customer service. i asked them a few questions about some products and they got right back to me.

I'm also in the process of returning the hanna checker for calcium to them. Not sure if its the meter thats out of whack or if the product just stinks but I BRS gave me an RMA label and should be replacing it.

I wish all online sellers were as customer oriented as they are, I also wish BRS had more products to choose from, LOL, I'd get to order all my stuff from them then.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:20 PM   #158
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via MSN to kurtyboh Send a message via Skype™ to kurtyboh
Serously! Ive talked to them about adding a few things, they said a couple of the things theyre looking into,, others not.... Hopefully tje continue to grow.
Old 12-11-2011, 09:39 AM   #159
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Wow just found this thread, I will try to get in on the next one....
Old 12-11-2011, 10:45 AM   #160
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Just keep your eyes peeled, I will most likely start one up in February or so again. Always new people who want a shot.

Tags
group, reef, supply

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com