Buying new bulbs for light.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Evansimp

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm buying new bulbs for my light soon. Right now I have 2 white and 2 blue bulbs, but they offer a purple one as well and was wondering if I should do 2 white, 1 blue and 1 purple. Anyone have any input on what would look better and all? Thanks

I'm buying new bulbs for my light soon. Right now I have 2 white and 2 blue bulbs, but they offer a purple one as well and was wondering if I should do 2 white, 1 blue and 1 purple. Anyone have any input on what would look better and all? Thanks

What type of tank and what bulbs? T5's?

If T5's look into ATI bulbs on BRS.

Thank you!

Man those are kind of pricy, 4 of those bulbs would cost more than my lights and fixture alone haha! May just have to use that money for LEDs

An 100w led would be way to much for my 20 gallon right?

Thank you!

Man those are kind of pricy, 4 of those bulbs would cost more than my lights and fixture alone haha! May just have to use that money for LEDs

An 100w led would be way to much for my 20 gallon right?

LED for moonlights or as a light fixture? Those bulbs are awesome though. I had the purple plus, blue plus and blue special.

A light fixture! By the time I replace the bulbs twice, that's a whole led fixture. The one I'm looking at is 120w. That's pretty bright for a 20 gallon right?

Will those ati bulbs grow sps?

A light fixture! By the time I replace the bulbs twice, that's a whole led fixture. The one I'm looking at is 120w. That's pretty bright for a 20 gallon right?

Will those ati bulbs grow sps?

Can you link the LED fixture? Is it dimmable?

Back
Top Bottom