Can someone enlighten me!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mommytoowen

Aquarium Advice Regular
What the heck is this??? Bought two tanks second hand which came with some accesories. Not sure what this does... Can someone tell me? 1490391816806.jpg

Do you have an air pump?

I think it is a flexible weighted bubble wand. Looks fancy! Plugged on the end open on the other to hook up a piece of air tubing to then lay or bury the rest in any shape around decor and air is emited through porous spaces in the tube.

That's my guess. Yay, guesing game! You can just try blowing through the open end and see if you can feel air, or hook up the air pump to make sure it is what I suspect.

Also it is best to keep the pump well above water level and have an air check valve on it so it doesn't draw water into the pump, there is an "in" and "out" to it, might say on the ends that attach to the tubing.

Ok got it figured out. Had to go to the pet store haha. You guys are right. It's a bubble wand. 1490406662428.jpg

Cool, it looks nice!
Thanks. It's a work in process. I'm trying to add real plants and get the decor the way I want. I want to add more plants to hide the bubble wand. As soon as I figured out how it worked I put the bubbler into the tank.

Back
Top Bottom