Canadian Websites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollabill420

Aquarium Advice Freak
Was wondering what peoples opinions are on online aquarium supplies websites (like filters,prime, parts, ect) that have the best prices, equipment and reputation.
My two favorite I have found so far are Big Als Canadian online supply site and Petsandponds.com they both seem to have half decent prices, bigals is cheaper and more selection with free shipping on orders over $35. I really like the selection on Pets and ponds they have a limited selection compared to bigals but everything is top notch and shipping is more then fair.

Does anyone have any better sites with good gear and cheap prices?

Thanks

With regards, Dolla

I have ordered stuffs from them b4.......most US sites have much lower prices than Canadian sites......if you live close to the US border and pick them up there goods across the border....save a lot $$$.

my house is only 3 mins drive to the US border and I pick up my livestock and aquarium goods also at this place.....perhaps you may fine one outlet close to yr house.

Point to Point Parcel - a complete range of package receiving and shipping services.

seanyuki said:
I have ordered stuffs from them b4.......most US sites have much lower prices than Canadian sites......if you live close to the US border and pick them up there goods across the border....save a lot $$$.

my house is only 3 mins drive to the US border and I pick up my livestock and aquarium goods also at this place.....perhaps you may fine one outlet close to yr house.

Point to Point Parcel - a complete range of package receiving and shipping services.

Never thought of that, thanks I found a few good ones too on my search

Back
Top Bottom