Canopy for a 35 gallon HEX???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4inchSandBed

Aquarium Advice Regular
Does anyone know where I can get a Canopy for my 35 gallon HEX?? I know that I could probably build my own, but i just dont have the time to do it.

Thanks!

Hara said:
http://www.tropicalfishstore.com/Aquarium-hexagon.htm

DAMN thats more than i wanted to pay $257 for oak! maybe I will build one instead and invest the money i save on upgrading my lighting.

thanks guys!

I made mine out of oak. It doesnt take that much oak to do it. You can use the trimmings for the inside lip, and plywood for the top (Thats what i used and it looks fine)

zacdl said:
I made mine out of oak. It doesnt take that much oak to do it. You can use the trimmings for the inside lip, and plywood for the top (Thats what i used and it looks fine)

u got any more detail pics of your canopy??? so i can get an idea of what kind of materials ill need and different designs.

I appreciate your help thanks!

real men use a HEX!!! lol

Here is one:

PICT0736.sized.jpg

Basically just build it how you need it.

I made mine also. When I added a MH pendant, I cut a circular hole right in the top. Pictures in my gallery.

Well there is one picture in my gallery. Here's another since the gallery won't allow me to post another one there (?).

Attachments

• 100_0274a.jpg
    100_0274a.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 134
Back
Top Bottom