Can't find a stand for my SeaClear aquarium.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bodie

Aquarium Advice Regular
I just purchased a 50 gallon acrylic tank made by SeaClear with a built in skimmer box, but I have been unable to find a stand that will fit the dimensions of the tank. The tank measures 36"Lx15"W. Does anyone know of any online stores or places where I can find a stand for my tank?

I've been looking, but so far I haven't been able to find anything that matches those dimensions. I live in Sacramento, CA and I wasn't able to find a stand with those dimensions at any stores in the area. That's why I was wondering if anyone knew of any online stores that sold stands or anyone that does custom stands?

Found this for you....

http://www.myfishtank.com/default.asp?a=stands

These stands are made by the same company the store I work for carries (Moore cabinet). We don't sell stands online and I've no clue how these people charge for shipping, but they do custom stands. MyFishTank is the only online store I've found so far that sells them. You'll see a link for custom quotes.

HTH.

Wow! Great link, thanks TCTFish. This is exactly the kind of site I've been looking for. I would welcome any other suggestions or sites that sell stands online from anyone else...

Back
Top Bottom