cascade 1000 humming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Etunes

Aquarium Advice Addict
Alright, i ahve my NEW cascade 1000 on my 75g running, no sand or anyhting just water and it is making noise. It is just a constant hum but it is not really load just none stop. Is there any way i can stop this? Because i would like too. The stand has no doors were it is in and my mom said she thinks i would not be able to hear with the doors on. Is there any way i can quite it?

my fluvals hum just a bit, but cant hear them with the door closed... i think its because they're vibrating against the wood bottom, but i dont care enough about it to fix it. is it on a hard surface? try a mouse pad

my fluvals hum just a bit, but cant hear them with the door closed... i think its because they're vibrating against the wood bottom, but i dont care enough about it to fix it. is it on a hard surface? try a mouse pad

ya, it is just on wood. I will try a mouse pad or some styro foam and get back too you. But it sounds like it is from the motor.

Back
Top Bottom