Changing out water in your tank...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The maingano and cobue are pretty... How many of each would you suggest and what with it??? Just as an idea?

Douglas4701 said:
The maingano and cobue are pretty... How many of each would you suggest and what with it??? Just as an idea?

I would probably do 4-6 of those and Elongatus Chailosi. You may get away with a few yellow labs because they are pretty peaceful for the most part but they get to be a nice size. You can add a bn pleco aswell and then I'd call it stocked then.

Really good information Andrew. This helps a ton. I should prob wait on snails huh?

I returned the fish to the store. I am cycling the system now. I added bacteria but am going to wait.

Sorry for multiple post. I prob should have studied more before buying but I also expect a clerk involves in aquatics to be helpful. Whatever the case this is info I can pass down to people. I'm very excited about prepping my tank though.

I've got some community fish before I started the bloom. Sorry to not have put that in. I changed out the aquarium and have several cichlid stones now.

Back
Top Bottom