Changing to LED

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What do you mean? Before i had a(418) 262-6527 close lid aquaglow fixture with 2 t8 than switch to open top with 2 dual t5's 65w each and nowni have my 165 dimmable led

I'm still testing out the orbits, with good results thus far. Only have one SPS and one stunner chalice as far as high light needing corals and they are doing fine. Not long enough to know how the growth rate will be. But also keep in mind with the orbit I am using, it is over a 40b which is alot more shallow than alot of peoples tanks AND I got the larger unit, 36-48" for my 36 inch tank rather than the 24-36" inch one so I get more "watts"....

Will keep updating my thread on the orbits as time goes on and report anything, good or bad I find. But so far the tanks colors are awesome and the corals all open and look great. But as X said, only time will tell for sure and they are relatively untested.

Yeah I just got a pair of marine orbits. They are on sale at Fosters and Smith, about $40 less per fixture than amazon. I have a freshwater mostly just fish setup so it's perfect for my needs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom