Cheap LED solution???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the bars that came with my lights are pretty heavy even so you should be able to hang them from the bars you have the lights aren't that heavy

You could use angle iron with the slots in it already. Just make sure you rust proof it first.

Or uni strut would work too.

You can get the angle iron at lowes or hd

The hood looks Great!! What did u use for the White underneath piece?
I was interested in these lights as well.. I don't know what Wattage or Color Spectrum to get just yet.
Can you post a pic with the lights "ON" to see how bright they are as well as the color?

The hood looks Great!! What did u use for the White underneath piece?
I was interested in these lights as well.. I don't know what Wattage or Color Spectrum to get just yet.
Can you post a pic with the lights "ON" to see how bright they are as well as the color?
Its 1x8 pine spray painted white the lights are 2 30 watt 10,000k and 3 20 watt 12,000k. I'll try to post a picture with them on if I can figure it out again

No. You'll have to try it. Please post your findings here. No one else seems to want to post growth or progression shots. I'd even take failure shots at this point.

No. You'll have to try it. Please post your findings here. No one else seems to want to post growth or progression shots. I'd even take failure shots at this point.

I don't think it has anything to do with not wanting to post progression shots. Other than the original poster, most of us have just bought these lights and have yet to really try them. Myself included as I am just finishing up a cycle.

What are you guys using to clean the lens? Not sure what to use as I dont want to scratch it.

How they lookin. Those suckers must really be bright, you lighting up the neighborhood lol.

Only have a few corals under them right now but the ones I have seem to be doing very well

Back
Top Bottom