Cheap LED solution???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
led

i build and sell led light fixutre for reef tank. i even sell diy parts for led. if you tell me exact size of your tank and how many gallon it is. i can tell you exactly what you will need. it also depends on what kind of optic lens you are using for your led. you can check my video as well. this is one of the fixture i build. you can even look up other videos on my channel if you wanna look at some other fixture.
Diy how to aquarium led light - YouTube

I'm intrigued by these and the taotronic LEDs. I'm trying to light a 54 gallon corner bowfront. It's 22 inches tall, 27.5 inches each side of the V, and about 38 inches across the bow. I just got a Finnex Ray 2 which I haven't taken out of the box yet. I'm wondering if these would give me more flexibility to light it more evenly. It's freshwater, low to medium light needs planted. Any advice? Thanks!

i build and sell led light fixutre for reef tank. i even sell diy parts for led. if you tell me exact size of your tank and how many gallon it is. i can tell you exactly what you will need. it also depends on what kind of optic lens you are using for your led. you can check my video as well. this is one of the fixture i build. you can even look up other videos on my channel if you wanna look at some other fixture.
Diy how to aquarium led light - YouTube

How would one go about getting the controller like ballast for the LEDs and a housing unit

Back
Top Bottom