Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-03-2014, 08:51 PM   #541
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

led

i build and sell led light fixutre for reef tank. i even sell diy parts for led. if you tell me exact size of your tank and how many gallon it is. i can tell you exactly what you will need. it also depends on what kind of optic lens you are using for your led. you can check my video as well. this is one of the fixture i build. you can even look up other videos on my channel if you wanna look at some other fixture.
Diy how to aquarium led light - YouTube

Old 03-07-2014, 04:42 PM   #542
Aquarium Advice Activist

I'm intrigued by these and the taotronic LEDs. I'm trying to light a 54 gallon corner bowfront. It's 22 inches tall, 27.5 inches each side of the V, and about 38 inches across the bow. I just got a Finnex Ray 2 which I haven't taken out of the box yet. I'm wondering if these would give me more flexibility to light it more evenly. It's freshwater, low to medium light needs planted. Any advice? Thanks!

Old 03-07-2014, 05:11 PM   #543
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by raheelahmed View Post
i build and sell led light fixutre for reef tank. i even sell diy parts for led. if you tell me exact size of your tank and how many gallon it is. i can tell you exactly what you will need. it also depends on what kind of optic lens you are using for your led. you can check my video as well. this is one of the fixture i build. you can even look up other videos on my channel if you wanna look at some other fixture.
Diy how to aquarium led light - YouTube

How would one go about getting the controller like ballast for the LEDs and a housing unit
Old 03-07-2014, 06:31 PM   #544
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via MSN to mr_X
They are not "UV's"...they are simply violet colored.

Tags
led

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com