CHEAP!!!!!! Mag Pumps!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just called (did not see the post by RLG2182) and was told that they are on backorder and due in mid June. I was asked if I wanted to cancel my order but I declined. I was told that once they are in, they will ship ASAP and and e-mail notice will be sent.

looks as though they may have updated their pricing i see 99.99 for a mag 12. i believe marinedepot has them at 97 ish ? ( no shipping for me i pickup from marinedepot. )

I got 2 mag 12's and a mag 5 for $129 including shipping. so it was a real good price
If I ever get them.

I got a card in the mail on 6/21 asking if I still wanted my order sent... my friend got his small pumps he ordered but not the big ones...

for that price I'll wait till when ever???
A guy in my reef club said he got a notice that the mag 7 and another smaller pump would be sent out soon.
I got nothing???

I got a return postage postcard in the mail today asking if I wanted to cancel my order or continue waiting (please circle one). Said if I continued waiting they hope to ship within 30 days. I threw it in the trash.

I got the same thing over a week ago, I just sent it back and I now have both pumps at my house the Mag 12 came today and the 7 at the end of last week..

I received the same type of card. I called and told them I was willing to wait. The girl on the phone said that the order should be filled within 30 days as per the card.

Hey I just wanted to let everyone know that Petsmart shipped the pump on Friday and it's due here tomorrow. Considering how cheap I got this thing it was well worth the wait! Honesty I wonder if someone made a mistake temporarily on their website at that time.

I got a email from them on Sat. Said they had received the back ordered pumps but cancelled my order due to it being so long since I had ordered that they could not charge my card. After talking to a costumer service rep being on hold for over 15 minutes and then 2 more phone calls they are suppose to be on the way.

Back
Top Bottom