Cheap wrought iron stand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marconis

Aquarium Advice Addict
Can anyone link me to a site that has them? I've searched a bit and couldn't find much. I have an ad up on CL and one dude emailed me but it wasn't even for a 10 gallon tank. My LFS has them for $40...screw that!

They're not cheap. My LFS told me it was $120ish for the cheap iron stand for my 40B and $150ish for the iron stand that I could put two tanks on. They actually advised me to build my own.

Really? I thought they'd be a lot less expensive than wood stands. It's only for a 10g, though. Can it really be that much? I only ask because the equipment in a lot of LFS tend to be overpriced.

You can build a cheap wood stand for a 10g for about $20. All it would take is a few 2x4s, screws, and a can of spray paint.

Craigslist may pull through for you. I was able to trade some RCS and a wad of plants for a 20H, a 10g, and an iron stand for the 10g a few months ago through Craigslist.

I'm going to keep searching the internet. Not in the mood to build anything...isn't that sad? Take away my man card.

Back
Top Bottom