Check list/ordering online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cammywammy

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm about to place an order with amazon and I want to make sure I'm buying everything I need at the moment.

I have two cycling freshwater tanks one 20 one 10 gallon. The 10 gallon is planted and has DIY co2.

My checklist(please add on):

-Aqueon water changer
-U.P. Aqua Co2 Indicator(don't have one)
-500ml of Seachem flourish excel(for algae and just in case)
-Seachem Prime 500ml
-Sodial digital LCD thermometer

I feel like I'm leaving stuff out.. And does anyone know where I can order a small sponge filter?thanks

I'm about to place an order with amazon and I want to make sure I'm buying everything I need at the moment.

I have two cycling freshwater tanks one 20 one 10 gallon. The 10 gallon is planted and has DIY co2.

My checklist(please add on):

-Aqueon water changer
-U.P. Aqua Co2 Indicator(don't have one)
-500ml of Seachem flourish excel(for algae and just in case)
-Seachem Prime 500ml

I feel like I'm leaving stuff out.. And does anyone know where I can order a small sponge filter?thanks

Food maybe not sure. Sponge filters I think just about everyone has them if you do a search on there page for them. http://www.petsolutions.com/C/Sponge-Aquarium-Filters/I/Hydro-Sponge-Filters. Otherwise this place has them.aspx?CAWELAID=1630130282&catargetid=1592852668&%22cagpspn=pla%22&gclid=CIzilNOpr7YCFa9aMgod-R8A7Q

Try PetMountain.com

You can find mostly everything on your list at better prices than Amazon.

Thanks for replying I have flakes and pellets I'm not worried about food because it is very available Im trying to buy everything I can online that normally isn't available in stores. Or things cheaper to buy online :)

I think they both would be about the same because they are both made by the same person. I guess it all depends on wether you want to put it in the corner or not.

Thanks guys my stuff comes Tuesday gotta love amazon prime :)

I received my order today. The co2 indicator solution spilled all over the container and I accidentally bought an extra faucet adaptor for my aqueon water changer. I talked to amazon and they are replacing the whole indicator (coming Thursday) and refunded the adaptor! What a great day!

Back
Top Bottom