Chemi-Pure Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kvark27

Aquarium Advice Regular
I was wondering how often I need to replace my Chemi-Pure in my filter? I just picked up another unit of it because I feel like I haven't replaced mine in awhile. Just thought I'd ask on here to see what a good time frame was. I attached a picture for those who don't use the product.

Thanks, Kyle

Attachments

• image-4074489668.jpg
    image-4074489668.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 54
I was wondering how often I need to replace my Chemi-Pure in my filter? I just picked up another unit of it because I feel like I haven't replaced mine in awhile. Just thought I'd ask on here to see what a good time frame was. I attached a picture for those who don't use the product.

Thanks, Kyle

Before I picked up a phos reactor I'd replace it once a month. Since using the chemi-pure in a phos reactor I was replacing it every 2 weeks.. By the 2nd week there's little to no movement in the phos reactor which to me means it's time to change the media? although i could be wrong on that interpretation and if I am, someone please let me know..

What I've been doing recently is run the chemi-pure elite for 2 weeks then run carbon for 2 weeks because that chemi-pure isn't cheap to go purchasing every 2 weeks..

Frank

Back
Top Bottom