Circulation pump?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not a bad idea...now I'm just freaked because I won't be back until 3/2! Haha I have my roommate checking on it as much as possible. Luckily its just cycling so no fish or coral.

I'll have to check it out when i get back. I just ordered the Koralia's online though :p

Ha my roommate just let me know the powerhead fell. It sucks being away from a tank for so long! I cannot wait to get back this Friday...I'm either going to have a fully cycled tank ready for some clown fish :dance:or a complete disaster because of that {Moderator edit] power head:banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
A Koralia fell!?!? Or the maxijet?

Maxi-jet! Stupid design. My Koralia i bought cause of this thread is still being shipped.

I need to take a look at why the maxi-jet fell when I get back and figure out how to fix it. I'll keep you posted. stupid maxi-jet!!! I don't think it caused to much disruption since I was towards the end of cycling and only had a dead shrimp in there. and my roommate didn't say anything other than it fell

Hey guys, during my cycle how much of an ammonia spike should I expect in terms of ppm?

Hey guys, during my cycle how much of an ammonia spike should I expect in terms of ppm?

I don't know if there is an exact number and probably depends how you cycled. Did you put pure ammonia in, use fish, or put dead shrimp in? Mine got as high as ~4PPM I think. I could have missed the spike though

Puffer555555 said:

As high as ppm can go. Keep a log. When the readings go downwards, your almost there.

Loove the duck tape idea.

Heres mine!

image-3081898337.jpg

image-2582009951.jpg

image-4095563502.jpg

This one you can see they are pointing opposite of each other. I bought it yesterday its a suction cup. Use the duct tape till more bacon comes in.

Mine is a aqueon pump 950

Georgia -

So no magnet? It's just suction cup and duct tape? Let me know if it ever falls :)

I got my Koralia last week and immediately switched out the Maxi-Jet. Going to try to return the Maxi-Jet on Saturday to the LFS.

I am loving the Koralia now, very good design

cerulean_blue said:
Georgia -

So no magnet? It's just suction cup and duct tape? Let me know if it ever falls :)

I got my Koralia last week and immediately switched out the Maxi-Jet. Going to try to return the Maxi-Jet on Saturday to the LFS.

I am loving the Koralia now, very good design

Im jus sayin.

Redneck wing it till you get the funds. Mine has a heavy duty suction cup. It was hard to press button down.

Georgia said:
Im jus sayin.

Redneck wing it till you get the funds. Mine has a heavy duty suction cup. It was hard to press button down.

Ya I got 2 aqueons and I highly doubt either will come off the glass since I can't pull them off myself..that suction cup could probably hold every bit of 50lbs lol..to be completely honest I've got 2 aqueons and 1 koralia and I trust the aqueons grip more

Mrc8858 said:
Ya I got 2 aqueons and I highly doubt either will come off the glass since I can't pull them off myself..that suction cup could probably hold every bit of 50lbs lol..to be completely honest I've got 2 aqueons and 1 koralia and I trust the aqueons grip more

Thank you. The only good news today! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom