Clearance items

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angelfin

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I ran into a couple of great deals on some filtration systems.. I didn't buy either one because I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to buy the replacement filters in the future.. The pet shop could not give me an answer that I could.. Has any one gambled and pick a clearance item up and was able to buy replacement filters .. Thanks..

Last edited by a moderator:
Marine Land. It was reg. $60.00 and they had it marked to clear at $25.00 then it had a $5.00 rebate which brought it down to $20.00 I'm on a budget and a beginner to planted tanks I read that Since I have a angel fish and are going to get more. that its recommended to use a power filter with a bio wheel.. I'm still debating on what substrate to use..

they been around for a long time it just might be the store is no longer going to sell them. angelfish dont need a bio wheel.

Buying replacements won't be a problem and is actually unnecessary for the most part. I'd personally jump at that deal if I needed a power filter.

What kinda filter do you all recommend
And another question after I write and hit post my post has a bunch of numbers on it I was asked not to put the numbers on by a member but I'm not intentionaly putting them on.. I have to edit to get them off. Why are these numbers coming up with my post and how do I stop them.. Thanks for all your imput..

if its a cheap bio wheel filter get it. i just saying they dont have to have one. personally i just use aquaclear hobs.

Back
Top Bottom