CO2 tank - cant figure out which piece is missing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sailordude

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok, sounds dumb, but I got these from one of my friends that moved. Its my first shot at a planted tank. I cant figure out what i am missig. the picture is what I have. I think i need an adapter...maybe?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428088582.559819.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428088603.235819.jpg

Sent from King Neptune's Cell Phone, (Yes, its water proof, he's a baller)

That's a fire extinguisher;) I'd do some serious research in re purposing or better yet pay someone who knows exactly what they're doing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What's up with the thumb tab?

Is it hydro tested?

i personally can't verify, but have been told it has. its a stanard size 5lb

Hmm, looks a little rough, the threads on the male coming from.the tank look compromised as well. I'd post this in the planted tank forum. I really wish I could be more helpful.

well if it makes you nervously, it makes me nervous. im not going to use it. thank you :)

aesthetics aside, safety first, if that thing let's go on yours hands.. well you've seen that scene on terminator 2 with the liquid nitrogen I'm sure..

You're lacking a solenoid as well.. i havnt looked at my setup in a a couple hours so i had to refer to a pic;)

Attachments

• 1428094012752.jpg
    1428094012752.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 50
You're lacking a solenoid as well.. i havnt looked at my setup in a a couple hours so i had to refer to a pic;)

HA! That's a copy and paste of my setup :D

I would be less worried about a co2 tank freezing your hand, but rather acting like a rocket and destroying everything in its way. Aquarium, house, car, neighbors house, and neighbor's annoying continuously barking dog.

If you got the dough just go for a proper setup, you won't be dissapointed.

Back
Top Bottom