Colorblind test kit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IAmDaryl

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey everyone, I have had my 45gal SW up for a year now and everything looks like its thriving. I will soon be graduating to a 75gal with a 30gal sump/refug...pretty excited about that!
My problem is that I am colorblind and the water test kits that are out there are nearly impossible for me to read:confused:. In the past I have had to ask someone to help me read them but that's not practical. Does anyone know of other methods of testing SW water quality?

I know someone that is color blind that has saltwater tanks when I see him again I will ask if there is anything available. I am not for sure when I will be going to the store where he works again but I make sure I ask.

im in the same boat as you dude.. im red/green colorblind, and i struggle with my tests... i have to get my fiance to help... id love to find one that either has colors other than red and green (nitrate and ammonia are the hardest ones for me) or a digital test that reads out a number...

Just found his user name on a local forum and pmed him hopefully he will get back to me. The guy is the go to man for most of my saltwater questions.

He didn't have any suggestions only to get someone to help read it.

Back
Top Bottom