Coralife Circulation Pump Question...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sanchezkk

Aquarium Advice Freak
:fish2:I just purchased and installed a new Coralife CP1300 Circulation Pump. Now, I have a 55g FOWLR start-up and I am a total beginner waiting for my tank to cycle. I am using pure ammonia to cycle my tank. Would someone give me some feedback about my Circulation pump purchase? :fish2:
Thanks

Kenn

What are you asking? like if the corallife is a good circulation pump? or if it is enough for your tank

You have those two HOB filters with this pump. I think eventually you should get another one and put it on the other side. For as big as your tank is, I feel that the one side will be dead if that makes since.

You could go a long time without it. Like when you have more money from a paycheck go for it. If you had corals I would worry of dead spots, but since you have a FOWLER you are good :D

If you want to know if its a good brand for a pump, then read all the reviews on amazon and other online stores. I like to see everything by stars and read the bad comments first before good comments.

Well, I did as you suggested and most of the reputable sites do not have any reviews for this product as of yet. :(

Back
Top Bottom