Current LED + vs Fluval Aqualife and Plant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That guy had it right. Just left out the part about parrrrrr... it does seem like a solid light, the 50% price slash makes it far more appealing as well. I've yet to read anything proving it's capabilities of.growing demanding plants on taller tanks. Brian_Nano12g runs one and seems happy with so that def. Counts for something!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah, I was reading a horror thread on another forum community, where a few people bought this, and Fluval promised par specs in 3 months, took them close to 12 months to get something, and I don't think they got the results from Customer Service, someone finally found something from them online.

That is what kind of turned me off to this light, but it might be nice for a 2nd light or shallower tank. Why can't you just say the PAR specs, its a very very important number in plant life (or are you just hiding something :angel: ).

Yeah, I was reading a horror thread on another forum community, where a few people bought this, and Fluval promised par specs in 3 months, took them close to 12 months to get something, and I don't think they got the results from Customer Service, someone finally found something from them online.

That is what kind of turned me off to this light, but it might be nice for a 2nd light or shallower tank. Why can't you just say the PAR specs, its a very very important number in plant life (or are you just hiding something :angel: ).
Yeah Hagen refuses to even recognize PAR as a unit of measure, sure lumens and CRI are important for how your tank looks but not for plant growth.

Back
Top Bottom