Custom Aquariums.com????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoobug

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm looking to do a large tank setup. Anyone had any experience with this company customaquariums.com? If not, anyone recommend somewhere to get a 300 gal setup in Colorado? Price seems pretty reasonable from these guys. Thanks

hey zoobug, yeah they are pretty good. got myself a 90G with stand and canopy. selected their LED with timer (which is pretty good, whites and blues). and I ordered the extra clear glass for the front + tank lid.

All got delivered in a well packaged crate. and I rented their suction cups for moving into the house.

They will also send you wood swatches if you want to try and match existing furniture color, they charge but will refund if you purchase.

good luck with your choice (y)(y)

Attachments

• IMG_0630.JPG
    IMG_0630.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0632.JPG
    IMG_0632.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0634.JPG
    IMG_0634.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 139
Did you happen to get their seamless sump kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Nice setup! What is that on the bottom is that something under the tank glass?

hey zoobug, yeah they are pretty good. got myself a 90G with stand and canopy. selected their LED with timer (which is pretty good, whites and blues). and I ordered the extra clear glass for the front + tank lid.

All got delivered in a well packaged crate. and I rented their suction cups for moving into the house.

They will also send you wood swatches if you want to try and match existing furniture color, they charge but will refund if you purchase.

good luck with your choice (y)(y)

Thx, it's just taking ages to cycle, nearly done tho ... I hope. [emoji16]

Lol I hear you. Cycling is the worst part but just hang in there. How long has it been up and running?

Lol I hear you. Cycling is the worst part but just hang in there. How long has it been up and running?

Um I think about 5 weeks maybe ?? :( I think/hope im close though..
luckily Dalto and fish wrangler have been helping me out in another thread.

Back
Top Bottom